My Care Record
My Care Record enables health and care professionals to access information about
you to improve your care.
Providing you with:
- Better co-ordinated and seamless care
- Quicker diagnosis and treatment
- Less paperwork and less repetition
- Fewer unnecessary clinical tests
- More accurate prescriptions
- More time to spend on clinical care
- Better health and care planning
My Care Record is an approach to improving care by joining up health and care
information in our region. Wherever possible, health and care professionals will be
able to access your records from other services when it is needed for your care. For
example, a doctor treating you in hospital or a nurse working in the community could
view the information they need from your GP record.
Certain information – that doesn’t identify you – will also be used to help improve
services and plan for the future.
More information, including answers to frequently asked questions and a list of the
organisations that are taking part can be fund on the My Care Record website
A full privacy notice which explains how your information may be used is available