The Hearing Care Centre is a multi-award winning family run hearing care company looking after the hearing impaired throughout East Anglia.
Please read this Hearing Care Centre Flyer for more information and how to contact them to arrange your appointment.
Born in 1998 The Hearing Care Centre is now a well-established independent practice and in fact the only multi centre truly independent hearing aid dispensing company operating across both Norfolk and Suffolk.
Being truly independent enables the company to give totally unbiased advice on all hearing concerns leading to the prescription of the most appropriate type of hearing system to suit an individual's needs.
The company is managed by Karen Finch RHAD FSHAA FRSA who has been involved in the Hearing Care industry for many years.
Services offered include:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments
- Fitting of the very latest digital hearing aid technology
- Outstanding aftercare service
- Custom made ear protection (musicians, motorcyclists, swimmers, shooters etc)
- Tinnitus management consultations
- Earwax removal (ear irrigation/syringing and dry removal)
- Home visits are also available
The Hearing Care Centre holds its private hearing clinic at Two Rivers Medical Centre on a Tuesday and Friday (subject to change).
To book an appointment or to find out more information, please call 01473 230330 or visit www.hearingcarecentre.co.uk